Skip to content
- Please do not come to class if you have had Covid-19 symptoms in the two weeks prior to your booked date. Let us know if you have any Covid-19 symptoms as soon as possible. Read our T&Cs here.
- Any food that is being prepared for the entire class will be handled by Atsuko. You will not share any of the ingredients with other customers.
- Each family, couple or person attending the class will have their own area to prepare food and eat. Please make sure you keep your belongings under your own prep station.
- Your food may be served on disposable paper ware with disposable utensils (i.e. chopsticks). If non-disposable dishes are used they will be cleaned and sanitized properly by our staff.
- You will be provided with a disposable plastic apron but you are more than welcome to bring your own if you wish.
- We will only be accepting online payments on the day for any purchase of Atsuko’s cookbooks.
- If you show Covid-19 symptoms within two weeks after you have attended our class, or test positive to Covid-19, please call us and we will proceed with tracing all attendees that were in your class.
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures:
- Our cleaning products and procedures meet Government guidelines for effective use against viruses and bacteria.
- A hand sanitiser dispenser will be available. Please wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
- High touch points and equipment are sanitised after each class.
- Mandatory hand washing or sanitisation is compulsory for Atsuko’s Kitchen team every 20 minutes and always before starting work.
Social Distancing and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Atsuko and any extra staff will be wearing face masks.
- You must wear a mask at all times.
- We have now reduced the number of attendees per class to 5 as per Government guidelines.
- Clients and the host must practice social distancing whenever possible.
- Physical layouts have changed within the class to enable social distancing.
- All PPE equipment issued to Atsuko’s Kitchen staff is Government approved.
- Our team is only to travel off peak and avoid public transport where possible.
Temperature Checks and Track & Trace:
- Non-invasive temperature checks using an infra-red laser thermometer are performed on all guests on arrival.
- Anyone displaying a temperature over 38°C/100°F will not be admitted to the class. The class will not be refundable. Please read our T&Cs here.
- To comply with the Government’s ‘Track and Trace’ procedure we will ask you Name, Surname and your mobile telephone number, which will only be used in the event of a case of coronavirus. This data will be stored in line with GDPR regulations and deleted after 21 days.