AS SEEN IN 'JAMIE'S MEAT-FREE MEALS' ON CHANNEL 4
Vegan Sushi Making Class
Join a masterclass in the modern art of creative vegan sushi preparation with Sushi Made Simple cookbook author, Atsuko! Suits for people interested in their general well-being.
Join a masterclass in the modern art of creative vegan sushi preparation with Sushi Made Simple cookbook author, Atsuko! Japanese chef Atsuko will introduce you to a range of Japanese ingredients, learning where and how to use them and about some of the unique products used to create mock seafood. In this hands-on cooking class, you’ll then go on to learn six types of toppings to finish Nigiri, Temari (balled sushi) & Gunkan-maki (oval sushi), and flavoursome inside out roll!
The class will start with an introduction to the different varieties of sushi, followed by the cooking session and then a delicious feast to reap the rewards of your own labour!
Atsuko’s signed cookbook “Sushi Made Simple” will be available to purchase in this class.
- The perfect sushi rice (learn how to make perfect sushi rice and naturally coloured pink multi-grain sushi rice)
- Pickled pepper nigiri sushi
- Marinated asparagus nigiri sushi
- Grilled baby corn nigiri sushi with teriyaki
- Nori potato temari sushi with kabayaki sauce
- Miso dengaku aubergine nigiri with basil
- Spiced squash/kabocha gunkan maki
- Flavoursome vegetable roll (uramaki, inside-out rolled sushi)
Use the form below to book your place or contact us to pay by bank transfer
This class is non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled after purchase.
Cancellation policy →
To voucher holders.
If you hold multiple vouchers for single classes please book one class at the time.